About the altitude of the Facer

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 40mm.

I am curious about the difference between the altitude value confirmed in the built-in compass application and the altitude value of the Facer app.

Can the altitude value used in the Facer app be corrected or changed?

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @pangpyeongkwan where you’ll find loads to learn and lots of friendly, helpful people too :smiley:
As for your question: I’m sure someone will soon chip in to let you know about that. I never use it so wouldn’t know sorry. Please bear in mind that the Galaxy 4 is still a relatively new Watch though, so there will be lots of little things that need ironing out before Third Party “things” will work precisely right ok.

1 Like

Hi @pangpyeongkwan . Keep coming back. The Altitude on your built in app will be getting Air Pressure data from your watch and doing a calculation to estimate your Altitude . Facer can only get that data from the Local Weather Station it is connected to . This will never be a precise Number and I would be surprised if they ever matched up. My watch has me at -342 feet. But I check the Air pressure now and again with other devices and it is good. I know this does not help you much . Enjoy your New Watch.

1 Like