Absolute Minimum

Unless any one can show Different.
Please Inspect to see the Gag.

5 Likes

You mean that every 24h white goes to dim white/ grey and back?

1 Like

That’s amazing how you’ve done that with just 1 single image :clap: :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

@nicoclaessens99. Ha Ha. No that is a quirk of the Preview Time Machine. It simulatets the power drain of the Battery. Some times good to see how the Battery indicator works . In this case a bit of a Lie. I have put it here Inspectable so have a look and hopefully have a laugh.

2 Likes

It took me a minute to figure out what you did. VERY SNEAKY! :laughing::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks my Friend. It is a Makers Joke :::)))

2 Likes

Yeah. The old Ticky Hour Gag. Well its Old Now. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s new to me!

Damn!

Checkmate in two moves.

3 Likes

@masterboyhr HA Ha :::)))

3 Likes

It’s nice I learned an extra code: for the relation battery % - opacity. Nice.
BTW you have a creative brain :+1:

1 Like

That is kind of you. The intention of these Off Piste Challanges is to push the Boundries of Normality to see where it might go.
Do not hold back if you are not sure of what is achivable. There is more help here than any of us can Imagine.

The dim mode is the minimum with just one hand updated once a hour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. I was going to switch it off all together then the Face would not have met the Requirements. I never use the Background Image except in this case. Oh well on a Couple of others. Well I mean I genraly dont use it. :+1::blush:

The last two and a half years I have tried to make AOD as minimal as possible for battery saving. BUT I’m tired of people complaining about wanting the same watchface in AOD as active with color and everything else. I’m getting tired of hearing the “AOD in color” chant. It’s their watch and their watch battery they are running down, so I give them what they want and don’t worry about it as much. I don’t use AOD, so I don’t have any skin in this game anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah. I am with you. I often just give Facer stock Digital and Battery percent. If they wear it for more than half a day I would be surprised. I often send Faces out with no AOD and have to update them.

1 Like

I did this one and actually had a few syncs, probably bots lol.
(Zieneth Starr - Justin - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer)

2 Likes

I can only apologise .

Got 1 Sync in 2 hrs.

4 Likes

People are fickle!

2 Likes

The way all my faces look after 3 pots of coffee :joy:

3 Likes

I like it! I’ll sync it :sunglasses:. I really like that super smooth oscillating light! The one I have seems kinda jerky.

1 Like