Absolutely Love This One 😍

6 Likes

Very cool, nicely done!

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, just synced it and it looks pretty cool on my Silver GW4 Classic :smiley:

2 Likes

Love the Active Hands . Good job my friend .

2 Likes

WOW, that’s a wild one!!!

3 Likes

Oi,
Gizmo411, como é possível criar uma tela com esse movimentação e cores?
É necessário a utilização de algum programa além Facer Creator?

Hey,
Gizmo411, how is it possible to create a screen with this movement and colors?
Is it necessary to use any program besides Facer Creator?

2 Likes

You just need to make a gif 25 frames or less and then add it as a sequence. I cropped this one into a circle as well.

2 Likes

Oi amigo,
Desculpe a minha ignorância mas, como eu faço um gif? É em algum programa, aplicativo?
Funciona com qualquer imagem?

Hey friend,
Excuse my ignorance but, how do I make a gif? Is it in some program, application?
Does it work with any image?

1 Like

Vá para o Editor EZGIF para criar e editar arquivos .gif.

Go to EZGIF Editor to make and edit .gif files.

3 Likes

Muito obrigado! Bom final de semana!

Thank you very much! Good weekend!

2 Likes

Instalei o editor e, coloquei a gravura de personagem, para ir mudando mas, não deu certo.
Com esse tipo de imagens não funciona?
Será que podem me dizer onde estou cometendo o erro?

I installed the editor and, I put the engraving of the character, to change it, but it didn’t work.
Doesn’t it work with this kind of images?
Can you tell me where I’m making the mistake?

1 Like

Não, eu nunca fiz isso antes, então não posso te ajudar.

No I have never done that before so I can’t help you.

2 Likes

@christianfernandes38 And please stop hijacking my Face posts here in the Community, there are correct places to ask for help ok.

2 Likes

@icrltd4 Oi amigo, eu não estou sendo irônico mas, poderia me dizer onde e o que fiz errado?
Eu juro que não cometer qualquer infração ou, estar me fazendo de desentendido…por favor se e, quando puder me explique qual foi e, onde cometi o erro pois, não quero cometer novamente.
Peço desculpas de qualquer forma!

@icrltd4 Hi friend, I’m not being ironic but could you tell me where and what I did wrong?
I swear that I am not committing any infraction or pretending to be ignorant… please, if and when you can, explain to me what and where I made the mistake, because I don’t want to do it again.
I apologize anyway!

Umm, my message already answered your question - there are places in the Community to ask for help, for example here - Support - FACER Community NOT on other peoples posts. This is MY post in the Show Your Style section.

1 Like

Eu realente pensei que os modelos expostos poderiam usar-se como pratica, até porque não tem nenhum uso financeiro mas, eu vou procurar usar e aprender nesse Suporte - Comunidade FACER,
creio que esteja se referindo a arte no início acima…perdão não irei mais fazer esse uso!
Tenha uma excelente semana amigo e, mais uma vez lhe peço desculpas!

I really thought that the exposed models could be used as a practice, because they don’t have any financial use, but I’m going to try to use and learn in this Support - FACER Community,
I believe you are referring to art at the beginning above … sorry I will not use this anymore!
Have a great week friend and once again I apologize!