accelerometerX() not working any more

I am reviewing a Face that I made some time ago using accelerometerX() . It worked then but not now . I am having to convert the work to accelerometerRawX() . Anybody else found this ? Or is it because facer is working on those Tags at the moment .

I noticed a while back, that one watch face no longer worked. I though it was related to my new ticwatch. I’ll make a copy of the face and change to Raw and see what happens…

1 Like

OK, test seems to confirm, with accelerometerRawX() is seems to work !

2 Likes

The accelerometerRawX() function does not seem as smooth as accelerometerX(). I do not really understand the difference. Anyhow, my watch face seems broken now… cannot seem to get to work anymore…

The object only moves upon wake to a position and then stands still.

1 Like

The only one that works for me is accelRaw . I keep testing them all with the same results . gyroX() used to work but not now . May be that is why we are having so much trouble with Steps theses days . I have played with the BBC Microbit and the Accelerometer and Gyros work perfectly on that . £25 and you can even store data on the EEprom . Sadly the display is a 5X5 LED Matrix .

2 Likes