Add widgets to watch faces

I am new to creating my own watch faces. So i was wondering if someone can explain how to add widgets to the face i want to add something that would show sports scores I think that would be cool. Thanks for any help

2 Likes

Widgets are restricted to users with Facer Pro. As far as the customizability, I’m unsure if it’s possible to display things like sports scores using them. Maybe someone with Facer Pro can let us know.

1 Like

Welcome @sleepy4life1 . When you have PRO as @Project.Laventa has said let us know . There is no point in Showing you stuff you can not test .

Thank you. You said pro that for facer or facer creator? Probably stupid question

1 Like

A PRO subscription allowa you to use the Interactive stuff like VAR and COMPLICATIONS you see at the bottom of the layers list in Creator . They are Flagged as PRO . I guess you will be invited to subscribe if you Tap on one of those . It cost me £5 a month . I went for the monthly subscription . After you have canceled it a month in advance you can still use it to make Personal Faces if you have made templates with the Interactives on . When you Publish a Face using PRO layers it goes out Premium only . So you get about 1/10 Syncs on it . But you can make Chronographs and multi layer Faces .
I post an example here of a test . it has one complication hidden in the background . I can not remember at this stage which one it is . On Inspection yoy will see . That particular one can be Set to run any App that has been downloaded to your watch . Obviously you will need Premium to Sync it but you can have a look at it in Creator .

1 Like

Thank you for the help

1 Like