Advance Animation Inspection Mode Open - Last Updated: 1/6/2020

Hi guys, the “Learn Animation Grandpa (originally called Grandpa’s Time)” watch face is open for inspection for those that would like to learn some more advanced animation calculations. This watch face has animations on the TV, old grandpa, shadow, bee, lightbulb, and more. I was able to complete this watch face with the help of one of the best developers in our community. If you want to see his work, go to @dazstacey Dazza - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer. Enjoy! Thank you for following ZANK•R! (@Facer_Official)

12 Likes

Great!

1 Like

funny one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GAUSS @jeberuth Thank you guys! Enjoy!

Nice work, thanks

1 Like

Thank you and enjoy my friend! :handshake::handshake::wink:

12/19/19 Update: New Old Ringing Phone and a Vintage Old Flip Clock… More animations will be added soon…

The working TV amazes me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

@oregon900 @borgcymru Thank you very much guys for your comments! Enjoy! More animations will be added soon to this watch face.

You should add a cat on the sofa. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:thinking: Good idea! I will work on that! Thank you @GAUSS !

1 Like

12/27/19 Updated: New Cat in The Couch with blinking eyes and moving tail — Suggested by @GAUSS :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Veeeeery sweet cat! And nicely animated!

1 Like

Thank you very much @GAUSS ! If you have any other ideas, please let me know… I want to make something to signal the battery power but I can’t think :thinking: in something that would look perfect for that purpose taking into account that it is an animated cartoon and not a regular watch face… If you have any idea please let me know. Anyone else too… :wink:

How about one of those temp things like that have outside churches. Like a Barometer on his wall

1 Like

Ohhh!!! :thinking: I think this is a very good idea! Thank you @borgcymru ! I will work on that and post here when I finish and update the watch face.

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. Good idea!

1 Like

12/28/19 Update: Suggested by @borgcymru , I added a battery indicator for the watch in the wall pretending that it is a house temp thermometer. Thank you very much @borgcymru !

3 Likes

12/30/19 Update: Replaced the pictures on the wall with windows and snow animation out of the windows. I think it looks a lot better with the windows and the animation (Sequence) of the snow outside. What do you think? :thinking:

1 Like