After A Learning Curve

I have a little bit of a background in java, html and CSS coding so I have been wrapping my brain around how this is done. It has been a fun journey, so far and I have learned a lot from just reading the boards. Thanks everybody for all the help and ideas!

This is my latest culmination of those efforts. I am still working on making certain text bigger but I started by making some chrome-looking numbers to use for the time. Looking at the progression of all my creations I am looking forward to what comes next.

Thanks, again, everyone for your ideas!

7 Likes

I have very little experience but I thought it was really cool!

3 Likes

Thanks, I am still in that learning phase. I mainly like doing the artistic part

3 Likes

Those numbers are great - please think about adding them to the resources section , they will be appreciated by many I’m sure. My learning curve is at least as steep as your own - probably steeper because I don’t have your artistic skills.
As you know, the folks here are the most helpful that you will come across and sometimes their patience astounds me.

3 Likes

Interesting design.

Have in mind that the screen of the watch is small and 11 size fonts are very hard to read (heart and steps in your design). They look fine on computer screen but not so good on the watch.

4 Likes

I don’t know about learning curve. Looks like you Crossed the Bridge to me. You young Lads and Lasses with your Telescopic Vision are so Lucky. But at the end of the day it is about Composition. Your Bit Mapped Font is Beautiful. Only a few know how much work they are. Any way I assume the font is images. I have not inspected it yet.
BTW for me your Date Icon leads me to think it is Interactive. Personaly I think it is unnessasary .
Jolly Well Done.
Much Respect for making your work Inspectable. For me it is a Badge of Honour. A few of us put " inspectable. " in the the Description Tags. There is a collection of Inspectable Faces In the COMMUNITY section in Creator. For me it is not managed well. There are series of the same Makers Faces there that Frankly are not wort Inspecting.

4 Likes

Very nice design, well laid out and displayed, nice work…and a late, warm welcome to the Community to you :grinning:

2 Likes

I didn’t want to go back and resize the date bar, lol. I am probably going to add premium functions to is later. Just trying to keep them free for now. I’m in my 50’s haha. Guess I just have good glasses. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will have to go back and remove the drop shadow on the numbers because they were a little cut off before I can share them. Didn’t notice it until I put them on a white background.

2 Likes