After the Montblanc contest

Hello everyone, I have a question. After I participated in the Montblanc contest, they sent me watchfaces to my Facer account. And now I have watchfaces with Chrono and Interactive, but I’m not a Pro. So I was wondering if I submit these watchfaces as free, will they work, or not?

1 Like

Duplicate the watch face and see!

1 Like

As I understand it the team restored those faces so that you can modify them and publish them as free faces ( without the interactive elements, etc. ) or if you pay for Pro subscription, then you could publish them as is. You won’t be able to publish them as free faces with the extra functionality.

1 Like

I published one with the VAR features intact even though I don’t have Pro. It published as a premium face because of the inclusion of the Pro features. So unless they shut that loophole, yes you can publish but they will be available only as premium. I don’t intend to really make any more such faces because I don’t like the model of providing Facer advanced featured faces that they can monetize (through premium subscriptions) but not me. It’s bad enough that I have provided nearly 60+ free very high quality faces over less than two months and don’t have the opportunity to sell. I guess it works out great for them!

1 Like

Thanks @WilliamS, @mikeoday and @kvansant! I agree kvansant!

1 Like

It seems like they patched this. Does anyone else find the same?