AI design for galaxy watch 4

Huh you know now that I am thinking about this would it be possible to create a watch face with an AI like its moving around and saying hi and things of that nature???

1 Like

Things like that are possible. No sound of course. You have to share a few images with us to get an Idea what you are Intrested in . You can not have something like that covering everything. But you might like to be reminded of the number of steps you have taken or how layed back you seem to be. With random stuff thrown in for a laugh.
I am busy with some contract work at the moment. Some of the others might like to get something together for you.
But you realise the Watch is not up for True AI , for that you need a Super Computer.

Marvin

3 Likes

For sure I understand what you are saying and I am sorry for how long it has taken me to reply to you no I was thinking about of like a little cat just doing random things with like a clock in the background

1 Like

No Problem Roy . I am very busy at the moment . As I said It would be good if you showed a few images . Have a look to see if you can find some short gifs you like . up to about 6 of them can be programmed to switch on as notifications of steps Heart rate battery condition and that sort of thing . Or just Randomly in terms of time .

if you mean something like that , where la lineat says move till 5000 steps than says good from 5000 to 8000 steps and great over 8000 steps , inspection is open

in that one you can see how to move to , la linea sbuffed till 9000 step than says great

3 Likes

I really like that one @alsx65 , well done. You’ve packed a lot of cool stuff into those faces that is perfect and subtle, and the guy walking really makes it pow! :ok_hand:

It is challenging to make any sort of AI with the limited expression capability window in creator. Pre-programmed if/then/or/and illustrations are best way to do it, turning things on and off as appropriate. I tried a sleight of hand AI controlled Pong game, but it really isn’t an AI, more of a trick to make it look like one.

2 Likes

Not is problem I will try to get you those images today or tomorrow work for me has been very long and doesn’t help that I’m a night crew member as well so I’m sorry for how long this is taking

1 Like

lol , thx for your kind words , mine works are more based on moddyng copy formulas but you did some great maths as the one here above , i looked into when we do the stock challenge and now i remember that i would have ask you about “abs” how that work and what it mean :pray:

2 Likes