Amazfit gts 2 mini

does facer have watch faces for amazfit gts 2 mini?

2 Likes

Welcome @deepak2008. I am very sure that the Amazfit gts 2 mini is not a Facer compatible watch. Facer only supports operating systems. Apple OS, Wear OS and Tizen. But I can see on you profile you have a Facer compatible watch. Stick with that and enjoy.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @deepak2008

2 Likes

Facer does not support any of the Amazfit watches. They run on their own operating system and Facer only supports WearOS, Tizen and Apple.

3 Likes

Thanks icrltd4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mrantisocialguy

is there any resource where i can create customised watch face for a amazfit gts mini2 (other than the amzfit watch maker)

but thanks for responses

1 Like

hello deepak 2008, in this site you will find the link for the editing program for Amazfit, it is complex but at the moment it seems to me there is nothing else, have a good day.

1 Like

thanks oregon900
from the initial search i did…i could not find any tool or coding base to work for Amazfit gts 2 mini
but thanks for the direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes as a matter of fact there is. I had an Amazfit Bip and found this on a web search. amazefitwatchfaces.com They also have faces for most of the Amazfit brand plus other brands. That is the place you can download custom faces. There is a community page there and on that page is this link Manuals and instructions which has a lot of discussion about creating faces and other things.

2 Likes