Amiga Desktop style

so I noticed a lack of Amiga screen watch faces, and hacked this together, any and all suggestion happily accepted.

1 Like

Sorry but the text has to come out a bit bigger to be useful to a lot of the Potential Users . Scale your image so the Analogue is Round . But Generally Ha Ha .
Just had a look under the Hood . I thought you had some complications in there sorry . Battery power would be good at the minimum .

2 Likes

aye, playing around with size, it doesn’t offer anything useful anyway, just giving the basic look the amiga screen, the only functional design so far, is the clock.

2 Likes

I’m also looking at making the bin, the battery indicator, figured that might look groovy.

1 Like

Cut down the number of the Windows and get some stuff in with the pixelated Text and Numerals .
The E - F orange bar on the left of the Workbench Window is crying out to be a battery Progress .

2 Likes

how’s this for starters?

2 Likes

might shrink the window to take up less space for the clock, and I’ll use the bar on the side, as the battery level.

1 Like

oh I see, you already spotted the orange sidebar. :smiley:

1 Like

ugh, I really don’t understand how complications work grr

1 Like

The idea is good in principle, but in my view it’s all way too much and way too small sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

Well lets deal with one at a time . I presume you are working on the orange bar as a Battery power indicator ?

See I have used a shape layer . As with previous your Image for the bar did not go to the edge .
You must be aware a rectangle shape is 0,0 at the top left . Hence you will see it has to be rotated on its head to have zero at the bottom .

So the full stroke is 75 PX . I used another shape as a rule to check the stroke .
75px divided by 100% = 0.75 . So that is the factor you multiply the Battery level to get the correct travel of the Bar .

Get back if this is not clear .

thanks for the solution! much appreciated, aye it’s small, but I really wanted to capture the memory and the feel of Amiga computer, I could make it minimal, without the window, but for me it would be too empty.

1 Like

how about this for less clutter?

1 Like

Well after that I am missing the Window. I so liked that the orange bar was part of the Window border. I do not think it is a problem that your Analogue Face sits ove it. I know that probably was not possible on the Amiga but you must stretch your Creative Lisence. I would get some data in your Window. Date and Steps are popular.

1 Like