An error occurred service unavailable

Using most recent Facer app from the play store on my fossil Carlyle. I’ve reinstalled the Facer and wear OS app on my phone as well. Anytime I try to scan the QR code I get the same error that service is unavailable. I pay for premium and now can’t even sync watch faces. Surely I’m not the only one. Is there a fix?

1 Like

I am using Oppo Watch and having the same issue when i try to reach QR code on my watch. I have the latest version of Wear OS in my Iphone and my Oppo Watch is completely updated.
Could someone help about this issue.

Hi oatci,
According to the information on the Facer Home page these watches are supported:
Asus ZenWatch, Asus ZenWatch 2, Asus ZenWatch 3, Apple Watch, Fossil Q Crewmaster, Fossil Q Founder, Fossil Q Founder 2.0, Fossil Q Wander, Fossil Q Marshal, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Casio WSD-F10RG, Casio Pro TREK Smart, LG Watch Urbane, LG G Watch R, LG Urbane LTE, LG Watch Style, LG Watch Sport, LG Watch Urbane Luxe, Moto 360, Moto 360 2015, Moto 360 Womens’s, Moto 360 Sport, Huawei Watch, Huawei Watch Women’s, Samsung Gear Live, Samsung Gear S2, Samsung Gear S3, Sony SmartWatch 3, TAG Heuer Connected, Polar M 600, Nixon Mission, Michael Kors Access Touch Dylan, Michael Kors Accss Touch Bradshaw, New Balance RunIQ.

@delaneyfearon if you are using an iPhone please see this discussion:
Cannot scan QR code to connect the watch

I looked at that threat before posting. I contacted support as it suggested. No one is answering tho. The code shows now and it’s scannable but any attempt to sync says sent and never sends.

So it’s 2021 and I’m experiencing the exact same thing on my Fossil Q Explorist HR running Facer 5.1 on a brand new iPhone 12.

Seems to me that this ghost just won’t go away!? Or…?