Analog clock show 2 timezone

Hello, please help me, I want to make the watchface, for example, the main one at a different timezone and a second one to show a different timezone how to do it? I have a pro version for creation, I was looking for so much, I just saw a watchface where 2 o’clock and the second one can be adjusted for yourself, that is, apart from the main thing, you can also show another time, and so that both are analogous and not digital.
Please help me

Hi @ahmadmilodnizomi
I did realized this watch face (inspection mode is on. The small rocket icon) that i think is something similar to what you want. The face has a 3rd GMT hand as mechanical watches. that you can adjust 1h + or 1h - tappink on + and minus. Of course you can change the VAR increment and decrement position where you like. I.E: if you position increment at 2 o’c and decrement at 4 o’ clock you will have to change the time tapping 2 for + and 4 for -
Hope this will help, if it is what you are looking for.
If something is not clear ask me again
Cheers

3 Likes

thanks

You are welcome

Just bumped into this . .Backing my way out of the Community . Simulates Beautifully What a beautiful example of what can be archived with Premium . My wife keeps saying It would be good if you could make money at that . I try to explain to her subscribing would not automatically make me a Partner . I think Facer Has all the Partners they Need . ::))

Hi Russel
Yes, would be nice to earn some money while we amuse ourselves, but i think that is easier to win 1 million in a lottery rather than become a partner. LOL
Stay well :smiley:

1 Like

And you Stay Well ::))