Analog & Digital Versions Of Same Watch Face

My middle daughter gave me this idea. I showed her an analog face I was working on and she said she would like it better if it was digital…so, I now have a digital version of the analog face.

Analog: MAG 1447

Digital: MAG 1448

What is your opinion on these?

3 Likes

If I had to pick one, then probably the digital one. I guess I would like them both better, if the blue was darker for better contrast.

2 Likes

The more I look at them the more I agree with you. Before I publish them I will probably darken that lighter blue color.

UPDATE: Before I went to bed I ended up darkening the background blue area in the center for more contrast.

3 Likes

*Good morning ! mrantisocialguy :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :slightly_smiling_face:
For me … where is the time with numbers …
and the color … between blue and dark red … with bright ones around the clock, also between blue and red …
And the figures and numbers with half-bright blue
Cordially

Español:
No creo que la traducción haya funcionado bien porque no estoy seguro de lo que quieres decir. CREO que estás preguntando por los números alrededor del exterior de la esfera analógica. No utilicé ninguno porque ocuparía espacio extra. El rojo oscuro es la porción usada del porcentaje de batería y el verde es lo que queda en la batería. Estaba teniendo problemas para ver la diferencia entre las partes azul y verde, así que amplié el anillo de la batería esta mañana para que tenga 5 píxeles de ancho. Parece ayudar con la visa.

English:
I don’t think the translation worked well because I’m not sure what you mean. I THINK you are asking about numbers around the outside of the analog face. I didn’t use any because it would take up extra space. The dark red is the used portion of the battery percentage and the green is what is left in the battery. I was having trouble seeing the difference between the blue and green parts so I widened the battery ring this morning to be 5 pixels wide. It seems to help with visability.

Te escribo en español… :wink:
Para mi, el diseño es mas interesante con las cifras…numeral… :1234:
Y con los colores , para seria mas lindo …utilizando una mescla entre azul y el rojo oscuro…
La mecla con el verde y azul…tambien seria muy lindo … como el color del mar!!! :ocean: :+1:
Utilizando efectos de sombras… como ésta idea mia que diseñé hoy …

1 Like

Español: Entiendo ahora.

English: I understand now.

1 Like

well I’m analog all the way, but this design I think your daughter is right! the digital fits the style really well.

2 Likes

Honesty is the best policy, and although they are both way too plain for my particular tastes, I believe that the Digital version looks much better.

1 Like

They both look great. Personally, I enjoy digital WITH analog. Your hands are thin enough to not make it a distraction.

1 Like