Analog faces for apple watch

I bought creator pro in order to make some faces for my apple watch. I am having trouble finding analog selections for the apple watch. Please help I see the analog selections for the android watches but do not see any customizable analog starting points for the apple watch.

Welcome @jonlantz526 to the facer group. community.
It is a wonderful group, where there are many good people, who will be able to help you with your questions and ideas.

Very soon, someone from the group will help you with your questions and ideas.
I, in particular, do not use Apple watch, and I do not know a little about the subject.
Cordially ! JDCardozo

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community jonlantz526, a lot of our members are on Android, but hopefully some Apple users (or anyone knowledgeable with Apple Faces) will be able to assist you sometime soon…

1 Like

I don’t own an apple watch but I’ve made a couple of apple watch faces. From what I understand apple does not open up their face environment to the level of customization that the other watches do. You can only choose from their pre defined layout templates for example, and you can’t use your own graphics for any analog elements (dials, hands, etc… ). However you can see from the so called “next generation” apple faces that are cooking out on Facer that there are some new possibilities being introduced. A lot of that stuff is available only in a closed beta for now though I believe, but stay tuned! I think you can sign up to be on the list to be included in the beta as they expand it though.

1 Like