Another Animated Square Face

1 Like

Buen dia !!! Mi amigo!!!
Un nuevo diseño… :+1: :sparkles: Un diseño natural y sano, con un toque de lobo!!! :100:
Muy buena idae mi amigo, buen trabajo!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :ok_hand: :dizzy:

1 Like

Muchas gracias Cardozo mi amigo, el próximo será Border Collies, según una solicitud

1 Like

I like the theme of the watch face, but I’m not sure the walking wolf seconds really helps it much. It might help if the wolf was walking slower in the animation to match the speed that the seconds travels. Or you could make the animation smaller so it doesn’t stop in the corners. I had that problem with the first walking step count seconds and I kept on playing with it until my OCD said it was happy with it. :laughing:

2 Likes

haha! I like the wolf walking seconds but I feel like it might be better without the actual seconds hand, even if the wolf is not 100% clear about the exact second.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, for all your comments. The walking wolf actually has to have a rotation to stay upright, and I only know #DWFSS#, so he’s walking round in a circle within the square face.

1 Like

Updated with a howling wolf instead of a walking one, and got rid of Seconds Hand :nerd_face:

2 Likes

De ésta forma…creo que se aprecia mejor…y más interesante el LOBO… :+1: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

In my eyes that look lots better. My OCD said it was fine with your changes also. :laughing:

1 Like

@cardozo198013 & @mrantisocialguy Thank you, muchas gracias, you’re all still helping me improve daily and it’s much appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

honestly I preferred the walking wolf. To me the motion makes sense that way, plus it’s a cool effect. But that’s just one personal opinion, you should do what looks best to you!

1 Like