Anyone use the Windows Creator App?

I know it’s in Beta but have folks experienced freezes and crashes?

I would submit feedback on the beta channel but I left and also, While I was there it seemed my credentials were invalid at help.facer.io/

1 Like

Hello,
I’m not sure what you mean by “Windows Creator App”. I use Facer Creator on Windows computers running Edge. I have not experienced crashes and freezes. Which browser are you using?

2 Likes

Yeah. I went over to MS Edge Browser. Using Beta7. Works well for me. I think there is a TON traffic on thier Server which makes it a bit sticky sometimes.

Hi, I have downloaded the installer, but the windows defender had some issue about launching it. So I only use the browser creator in Firefox ever since. Sometimes it gets slow or crashes the browser tab, but does not literally freeze here, like some other programs do.

1 Like

Yeah. Theay haven’t fully licences the native Windows App with MS yet so you need to go to More Options, Install Anyway.

I also use Firefox on the other screen and have had that sit at saving overnight. All options are deffininately slow to sload and save at the best of times.
I just find it convenient to use a standalone app, outside a browser, for the most part.

1 Like

Are you talking about the Downloaded Facer App?
I gave up with that after a few days.

Yeah. It seems OK, but if left open for a few days will occasionally just freeze out.

1 Like

I found the problem was it was not completely Stand Alone and relied heavily on the Network. It was a real bit of Bloatware on my Laptop. So I rely on Facer Creator io these days.

1 Like

The desktop app used to have better performance for me, but after a while (I think when windows moved to Edge), it didn’t. Then I got a new PC and I think Edge has the best performance for me, but the page will often freeze if I leave it open overnight.

1 Like

I’m using Facer Creator on Opera and Mozilla Firefox. Standard and Beta versions and i have no freeze

2 Likes