AOD Display Question

Hi. I created a few analog watch faces with black hands. My issue is when AOD is active you can’t see the hour or minute hands against the black AOD Background. How do I correct this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx, Scott

1 Like

A second pair of hands just for AOD with a color is what I do.

3 Likes

Or you could add an image/shape that would only be visible on the Dim display :grin:

2 Likes

Got it figured out. Adding a image and only turning on in AOD worked. I also some
how over looked the hand displays where turned off in AOD. Thanks.
Now, another concern. I just went pro. Now the faces that I updated say “Premium Only”. My faces are still free to upload, I assume. How do browsers on the site know this. It appears or could be interpreted “Premium Only” means pay for. This is how they appear now on my profile page.
Thanks.

1 Like

I believe if you include any of the Pro options to Make your face it goes out Premium .
If you post an Inspectable Draft of your Work Someone will be able to let you know exactly why .

Maybe it just says that on the owners profile page. Could you go to my profile page and see how my watch faces are displayed for upload?

I posted a watch face on community creator page for inspection also.
Thx.

1 Like

I am getting ready to launch a set of faces that I have really put time and effort into. I want it posted so they are seen and hopefully liked. This 3000 sync rule is crazy.

1 Like

Well I did not know we Posted Faces in the Coomuniy Creator Page. I thought Facer selected them. You have 32 Published Faces and everthing since NiGHT WEB SWW1 is Permium only. You will not get the same number of syncs if the go out Premium.
Remember it is Syncs they Count not Likes.

1 Like

You are right about Community Page. Facer selects. Thank for the help and info. Greatly appreciated. Stay Well and keep Facing.

1 Like

What is messing you up is the fact that since you have created a face with pro elements that makes it premium, but for you the sync button stays blue because to you, the creator, it is free. To everyone else it’s premium only. I see it all the time with my account. If I use my Mr. Antisocial Guy account, I see the blue button on my premium faces. If I use my other personal account, (which I am not naming) it always shows as a premium face with the yellow/orange sync button.

2 Likes

That really makes no sense. How is one supposed to get 3 designs synced 3000 times to gain Premium Designer. I figured if I invested in PRO it would help by making my faces more professional and appealing. What is the point of having a service that actually hinders you. Am I right? If not, explain to me how you get to Premium Designer with no real tools to show your work. Sorry, I am just a little upset because I spent hours updating my faces only to find this out now…

1 Like

I actually assumed you would have to subscribe to Facer for a While before you got any where near applying to become a Partner. A few of the guys that are not Premium or Pro have several Faces in the Charts. Strangly they have no ambition to become Partners. However getting into the Charts is the only way you are going to get the Syncs required in month.

You can Help Facer make some Money when you are a Partner.

Thx for the input. I enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of designing. I’ll keep going and see what it brings. Making faces for people is already satisfying and rewarding also. That’s the most important thing.
Stay healthy and keep Facing. Scott.

1 Like