AOD Severe battery drain on Galaxy Watch 3

Using any of the faces from Facer, if I enable the always on display, the watch battery drains from 100% to 50% in around 10 hours which makes it pretty much unusable. I’ve obviously tested using regular Samsung faces and getting twice as much longevity out of the watch.
I’m not even a heavy watch user, 95% of the time the watch is only showing the AOD and brightness is set to 3, other related battery sensitive settings are set to what is reasonable to allow the watch to be smart but aren’t detrimental to Samsung store faces.
100% the Facer app is causing a battery drain, using latest software version of everything as of today.
I assume there’s no fix or resolution at this time, just reporting so its noted.

Cheers

In the 4 days since I made this post, even though I’ve paid for a full year of Facer Premium, I’ve ditched Facer and applied a face from the Galaxy store. I can now start the day at 100% battery at 9am, and by 1am the following day I’m on 70-75% battery. With a Facer face applied, this would be closer to 30-20% battery.
Am I missing something here, is this known and obvious? Does Facer not use the same AOD power saving/display change as the Galaxy faces? Surely I can’t be the only one here and this is a total deal breaker.

Thanks dude, I didn’t even realize that the app was draining my battery. Was just about to contact Fossil.