App Launcher doesn't work on my designs. PLS HELP!

Hey! I’m new here and designed my first watch face today.

I wanted to include 2-3 App Launchers so I can create a shortcut to Spotify or something non-stock like that. The 2 App Launcher circles show up in Facer Creator but don’t show up or do anything on my watch. When I opened my design on my watch and phone to see if there where any options for the App Launchers there nothing showed up except for 12-hour or 24-hour display and metric system etc.

Here is a link to my design: Dreamzy - New Watchface - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Could someone please help me figure out what’s wrong? If I can’t fix this Facer won’t have any use for me :frowning:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there,
Interactive areas are invisible, you need to put something underneath them so people know where to tap to generate their effect. Your launchers are working - When you tap the location where the blue spots would be, you’re currently launching the activity app. You can change the app you launch by tapping the area I’ve circled red in the image below. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

@Dreamzy . Challanging to have advanced stuff on your First Face . Obviously you have a Pro Subscription . If you Tap and Hold your display you get the Customisation Screen then tap the Settings Cog you get to the Customisation Screen . there you can chanr the Customisable Complications to run any App installed on your watch . You will find it a jumble of how the Data is displayed . I use the things hidden so I don’t have to bother that they only have 3 preset titles for Icon and Info .

2 Likes

Post inpectable link to your watchface here. Let us see the problem.

2 Likes

Both of your app launchers go to Activity in your example. There are about 8 app choices available (check the expandable menu at the bottom of Creator). As far as I know, it is not possible to open an app that is different from those. Not everyone has the same apps installed so that would have to be a user option that Facer devs would have to work on. That would be a good suggestion for the 2024 Wish List.

1 Like

@Dreamzy . OK I see you are using the three dot App Launcher . So you can only chose those options on Creator . Please listen to me when I say that the Customisable Complication can be anything you want that is on your watch . I use it every day about 20 or 30 times . I have World Times , Full Calendar for the month and the GS Tide Graph . As I said I use them Hidden because the Facer Text and Icon options are too crude for me .

3 Likes

Yes, what russellcresser says.

To add Customisable Complications you have to be subscribed to Creator PRO.
Only then you can add shortcut to any app you want.

1 Like