Apple Faces not made on Creator

Please Understand I have No Resentment . I would just like to understand . This question often gets asked in the community.

There are many Apple Faces Featured in the top 100 Free and Premium that can not be Made On Facer Creator . I counted 2 in the free List and 30 In the Premium .I understand if you have an Apple watch and the Knowledge you can port a face from your watch to Facer . I just wonder if these faces should appear on an Apple Site .

Just for example only I post a Picture of a Clutch of faces we can not make .
I not that one premium Maker Michael O’Day resists the making anything other than Creator faces while I am sure he could Port Faces as well if he wanted to .

I am not Complaining just Interested in the Opinion of Others.

1 Like

I’ve the exact doubt, how they can make in facer editor. Any information regarding the same is highly helpful for my future designs.

1 Like

Yes @rockin.ramesh77 as you can see this Topic was posted a Year ago and you will notice how many have attempted to contribute an answer. There are plenty making and posting Faces that we can not on Facer. No explanation at alll. Even @Facer_Official and @Facer-Staff seem to avoid any comment.
Some one who is creative can make someting very nice within the bounds of Facer Creator. Or you can just Flop one picture in the Photo Template like thousands of others have done and call it a Design. :joy:

1 Like

Not a lot has changed then! I don’t understand Facer’s logic - if you happily allow watchfaces made on a competitors platform into Facer’s platform then why not all? The wishlist that most on here have contributed to will not be a problem then as far as I understand all our wishes will be fulfilled on the other platforms.
As far as I am concerned Facer should only be for Facer watches.
If Facer want to continue to allow Apple-Apple watches then at very least they should have their own category and not be included in the Facer charts etc as it cheating and misleading to say the least!
My apologies if I have upset anyone.

1 Like

I think all those Faces have a Facer Creator element in them . I will go look . I will be surprised if a lot are Inspectable . For me it is exactly the same as the New 3D Animation Faces . Exclusive club That You and I will Never be a Part Of :::)))

1 Like

Major update - 3D frogs for 1-5 year olds! Is this really a market for Facer?
Also, did i not see recently a facer advertisement for Apple watch straps? I start to think Facer has employed a marketing manager who only likes Apple. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I think it a very strange Marriage Facer , Google and Apple . There will be Tears and or a Large Alimony payment . I do not see how it could be made to work . Facer have defiantly got all Bases Covered .

I think having all bases covered is good. Just because Facer started with Wear OS and Tizen doesn’t mean it has to stay that way. Any watch face that is compatible with Facer is a “Facer Watch Face”. That includes Apple.

I believe that it has to be a cooperative programming effort - not to mention quality control.

Facer has a store that sells things other than Apple watchbands. It was just the ad for the Apple straps that was featured recently.

I don’t see a way to make Apple faces inspectable.

One man’s flop can be another man’s masterpiece. We’ve all seen how our followers have different tastes.

Being flexible and learning new things keeps us young. At least that’s what my children tell me.

2 Likes

These are some screen shots to show that you can Inspect Apple Faces this is the work of @orlandomanu who I believe is one of the Partners . He left His Face Creator Only Face Open for inspection so I am sure he will not mind me Flagging his Excellent work as an Example .

Sorry I will not let this Flop A picture on it go . They post Hundreds a week . OK if it is original artwork I respect that but you know mostly it is not . I am not certain but I am one of the few who has ever made a slide show on a Picture Face . It is the only thing you can do . If I had 24 Pieces of original artwork I would be delighted to have them running as a slide show on someone’s watch . Apple or WOS/Tizen . My Beef is Facer lets people post 60 Faces or more a day if they want to ( They are always Zero Effort ) . It just swamps the Work of some who make really nice stuff.

I am not having a go at You . But you do jump in to defend the Nonsense .

2 Likes

I agree with you. You are not the only one who has complained about that. Have you used an official support ticket to send your thoughts about that? Perhaps the more complaints that are logged the sooner the issue will be addressed. I’m not campaigning, but sometimes I feel that I am over reacting and that what bothers me is not important to others.

2 Likes

I tried to figure it out on my own, how they do it. And, yes, I was surprised to find that even @Facer_Official has published such watch faces. Anyhow, I did not figured it out, I gave up and came to the conclusion that I’d rather stick to what is possible in Creator. Not all folks have the latest Apple Watches, so I am sticking to the basic templates available that work for the majority.

I believe to be on the right track, this one is currently 5th in the charts :sunglasses:
(and it is inspectable…)

2 Likes

Well I am slightly ashamed to ask . Did you make those Weather Icons . Bloody Marvellous . I like your Steps Graphic . I Hate to see the Fake Graphs that are put on faces to make people think they are Reactive . I am glad that is in the Charts Well Deserved . Given Nike ones the Push and the ones that include the word FUCK .

1 Like

No, found the icons on pinging, just had to cut them out… I am not a graphical artist…

1 Like

Fake graphs? Is that still happening? The only time I’ve seen that is if someone (illegally) copied a design using an image but couldn’t copy the code. Facer requires that everything must be working on Premium designs so if graphs don’t work they are most likely on free designs.

1 Like