Apple Watch face not installing for some users

I have made several watch faces with Facer but some people report that the face can not be installed because the photo was not uploaded by the creator. Facer confirms that the face was uploaded and it shows fine in my profile pages. Here is what the Apple watch reports:

Add Watch Face
This face cannot be added to your Apple Watch because the sender did not include any photos.

I’ve asked support 3 or 4 times now for help but all I got back from them was a request for the names, url and screen shot of the watchface. Last contact was 12/31/ 21 and I sent in the requested information but haven’t heard anything back from them.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so have they found a solution? Most people have been very understanding when I explain that I’ve asked for assistance but I feel bad not being able to solve this issue for them.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @john4 . Often when the Problem is fixed you hear nothing. Although the picture is scaled on the design try using a lower resolution Image . I am wondering if your images had a copyright issue . Normally in that case the face gets taken down . The whole Apple thing is still a bit of uncharted territory at the moment . Don’t Give Up.

2 Likes

Just checking if there has been any further developments on this topic. I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Welcome @gmatalon. Can you give a bit mor detail. Be aware of trying to use massive Images on a watch Face.