Apple watch file recomendations

I’m still getting errors with some apple watch faces. I was wondering if anyone had or knows where I can find a recommended file size or resolution that you use when making your apple watch faces.

1 Like

This is what Fcer offer .

I took a Screenshot with Facer of the photo template . If that is what you are interested in . If you are including more than one Picture for a slide show I would significantly reduce the pixel count but keep the aspect ratio .
apple shape
I published this . Ha Ha .

original image at 1104x1344 still clipped in creator .

Sorry it has been reduced in size her . possibly still the same aspect ratio .

Thank you last week I think the apple watch problem I’m having is due to file size because it is effecting some and not others. So I thought I could avoid this problem if I could get an example file size ect to aim for. See if that gets rid of my problems. Do people here usually use jpg or png? I’ll try the dimentions above when I can

1 Like

Have a look at this .
I actually use .jpg but I think that was to get the compression . Check the Description .

I have not been able to make an Image size that will just drop in to the Template in creator . As long as it is the right Ratio . It seems that making it 368 x 448 in creator fits it to the display . I am done with this .

apple display size 368X448

Trial and error . Lead me here .