Apple Watch Phone Battery

I know that most complications on apple side only update every 15 minutes or so but I did a face for a friend and he wanted his phone battery. Told him didnt know if it would work but will try. Made a custom slot thru in the #PBN# (seems to return 100 always) and #PBP# (seems to return --% always). Did I miss something or Apple just being Apple :pensive:

1 Like

I’ve used #BLP# & #BLN# on my apple watch faces, and nobody has ever complained that they haven’t worked. Try those out and see if they work out.

2 Likes

The documents say no Phone battery on Apple watches . I know things are changing all the time . Just when we think we have found a Beta Tester they Disappear .

1 Like

@russellcresser @bradtc . Thanks guys. I thought as much, but had to try. Will be back in full swing soon on here I hope, the real world has had me tired down of late. More work to do than people willing to work to do them.

2 Likes

That’s weird, no apple support for battery, and no complaints when implemented. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

When some of us were testing it all out a while ago now, we found out that Phone Battery and lots of other things didn’t work properly on Apple. :pensive:

3 Likes

@bradtc I think the #BLN# and #BLP# work as they are the watch battery. I normally use the apple builtin comp for that as most apple users like it. #PBN# and #PBP# are tags for phone battery. I believe this quit working across the whole platform for a month or two but is now working. ( On Android anyway). Was hoping if not a Facer tag maybe someone knew an apple way to do it. Wish I had docs on all the apple complications that are available

2 Likes

I should have looked there. I have seen that chart before

1 Like

Yeah, Apple makes it hard though. Great hardware but they keep there software management extremely formed. ‘You shall not put that there’ is sad. I did see an app in the apple store that claimed it was an apple face with phone battery thru complication being provided data by companion phone app. So there is a way if wanted bad enough.

2 Likes