Around the World , Around the World

Please help to confirm this is working . It Has been tested in a couple of European locations but needs a good shake out to check the Latitude calculations are correct .

Inspection Mode is on a for those who want to attempt similar . See the extensive use of interpAccel(current, min, max, accelerationFactor) . These examples might be useful to someone trying to work out how to use this Expression .

Checking this out in the previews on your phone will show the correct location when the butterfly arrives . A Screen grab will be much appreciated . A works well will also be much appreciated .

Thanks in advance for any help from Friends Abroad.

BC & RC

6 Likes

Looks great!
Location is correct.

5 Likes

Yup . Amazing . Well done . A real fine example of what is possible .

5 Likes

Excellent work put into this one my friend, very well done :+1:
It’s all working just fine here in the UK thanks, no screenshot though, purely because I don’t want to share my location publicly :grimacing:

5 Likes

Works fine for me! :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing! Location is correct @ Taipei, Taiwan. I hope you get some recognition for your work from this effort. Keep it up and keep advancing Facer beyond all the Mickey Mouse faces. (literally and figuratively)

3 Likes

It is wonderful to see how we get around the world with this face. More than imagined.
Thank you all!

4 Likes

Wow, well done! Works in Sydney, Australia :muscle:

4 Likes

Works in Croatia. Cool watchface!

4 Likes

Works for me! :+1:

4 Likes

WOW, This is AWESOME. I’m in Louisiana and it has my location perfect. GREAT JOB :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So glad you like it. Thank you.

3 Likes