Ayybody do Custom work? Comission?

I have a apple watch series 3, looking for a custom face. I want it to change as the day goes with a battery life indicator, weather, and date… will supply images and what-not.
Cost?

Welcome @ilmatto78 to the facer group. community.
It is a wonderful group, where there are many good people, who will be able to help you with your questions and ideas.

Very soon, someone from the group will help you with your questions and ideas.
I, in particular, do not use Apple watch, and I do not know a little about the subject.
JDCardozo

1 Like

At this moment in time, the only things we can add to creating Apple Faces are Image, Text, Shape, and Stickers. Unfortunately there is no option for adding Sequences, Progress Bars/Circles, or a lot of things like we can for non Apple Watches. I have made a quick Face using my latest Android Face design to see what was possible, and it’s not a lot, but I was able to add Battery Info, and Weather conditions (the Date and Time are already set in their own place/style and cannot be edited at all).
As for you enquiring if someone can make you a Face for a price, the simple answer is no. All Faces created/published are automatically available to everyone, and if the Creator has a more advanced account than me, then Facer sets a price for that Premium Face (or so I assume). Mess around with the Creator and your images ilmatto78, and I’m sure you’ll soon create something to your own liking and tastes :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a cool face. But how did you get the battery life etc… when I open the elements tab on the apple watch face creator it doesn’t give me any remote options?

Just add a new Text line, and enter the expressions as Text :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

A few of the Creator Partners do Apple designs to be published by Facer with the price set by Facer. As to custom work, it depends on your image and type of complications. Perhaps if anyone is interested they will reply after reading this discussion.

Hello, I do not own apple watch to test it and I am not Facer partner, but if you can confirm whether this test watch face works on it, maybe it could be done.

1 Like