B# - Porthole 🐠 fun animated aquarium!

hi guys, I’ve been spending more time over in the FB group than here in the forums lately, but I wanted to share this new one that is a little different and a lot of fun! TAP the date for an on-demand digital info screen. Complete info and TAP instructions are in the description and included pictures in the Facer app. Enjoy!

There’s an eater egg that you may or may not catch… (hint: depends on when you are looking :grin: )

You can follow B Sharp on Facer to never miss a release. New faces released almost daily. Also please follow B# on Instagram for sneak previews, video demos, and more … https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

9 Likes

Lovely Face . Do we have to wait till Easter ?

2 Likes

Maybe its the jellyfish spawning at around second 22

3 Likes

Very nice! I like that you also have the water moving.

I came up with something similar not too long ago, but mine has sharks that show upon wake and there is some other startup animation going on.

2 Likes

Very nice, and great to see animations too, great work :+1:

2 Likes

that is not it :slight_smile:

1 Like

you do not have to wait till easter. You potentially might find it any day :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks! Good to see you’re still around ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s nice Tom :slight_smile: I feel it needs some shadows though.

2 Likes

Theoretically you would have no shadow if something was Back lit but We are not dealing with te Real World . That is part of the Problem with AI Gen stuff . The Bots are not sure about Technical stuff and Light / Shade , Some one showed me a AI Gen of a Character with a Laser Saber and the Beam was not in line with the Driver .

I partly agree with that, but I think still in 2D we can use shadows even in such scenarios to aid in creating more depth. And, assuming that it’s daytime, even if there is light coming from the water, there would still be some shadows cast from the outside ambient light. Anyway… that’s always a big part of the fun of this, imagining and creating some sort of natural looking light/shadows environment :slight_smile:

2 Likes