B Sharp - Domed 📍

Another new premium release. Time, date, and battery are in the analog layout, Hybrid Mode brings up the digital info screen with all the essentials. There are 4 color themes and a cool lume for AOD after sunset.

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

5 Likes

Simple and stylish, nice work @kvansant

1 Like

Took a 2nd look at this one. At first glance, it was your typical realistic style, which is always nice. Then I looked at it some more - this is dam fine. You have such perfect shadows, on the coloured background, on the date window, the reflection on the hands. How do you do that?:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

thanks Brad! I appreciate the kind words. Truth is, I don’t know why I find myself capable in this medium. I’ve always been a pretty poor free hand artist aside from maybe abstract or impressionistic explorations. But it’s been a quest since the first watch face I ever made to try to make it photorealistic, and for some reason I have the capacity to do see it through in photoshop :slight_smile: Without a doubt though I learned a TON about light and shadows and textures from making about 150 replicas from scratch before I ever joined Facer. I spent a lot of time staring at pictures of watches zoomed in to the beveling on the hour markers or the texture of the dials.

2 Likes

Beautifully done. I typically have a hard time reading some features on digital faces as a general rule. Not the case here.

2 Likes

great, thanks Willy! That’s usually how I feel about the digital info on faces. It’s just too small usually for me to be practical. 1st rule of face design (in my book) is make it the way you want to have it for yourself. For me that means larger, more readable text elements.

1 Like

Well, I’m slowly updating some of my designs that are applicable to include a metallic & well shaded version after being inspired by your style. It’s a slow progression as my artistic skills are quite low… Got a couple done so far.

1 Like

Cool, looking forward to seeing what you do!

1 Like