B Sharp - Framed 3 🪟

I haven’t shared any faces here in a while, I’ve moved my shares over to the Facer Facebook group. So every new face free or premium gets posted there, and of course at my IG https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches, but here is one published last week that I really was happy with.

***** Check the pics below for complete info and TAP instructions!

8 Likes

So Nice . Sadly I withdrew from FB I spend enough time as it is with Facer . I have good news and bad news . I have unfollowed you as a Dirty Protest over the Multiple notifications . But I feel I have cheated myself . So you have a follower Back . The Like Fests I get now and again gobble up the Notification Slots worse . Nice work . Please keep showing up here . It is important to a lot of us .

5 Likes

thanks Russell, Glad to have you back as a follower :slight_smile: I know Facer was aware of and working on fixing that notification bug. I haven’t seen any discussion of it for a while, maybe that means it’s fixed.

I try to check in on the group here, but it’s just much easier to share in the FB group. Plus there are I think 70k+ members over there, which is probably about 1000x more people than regularly are participating here in these forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh I understand. If I was commited to Facer as you are I would be back there ( FB ) like a Shot. Others have kindly promoted my Faces there and I can see the impression it makes.

2 Likes

Hi
I am one of your long time followers and of course I have to respect your decision.
But I would like to say one thing. Have you considered that if there are many who follow the so-called “social”, for me they are “unsocial”, there are just as many who don’t follow them?
You will have understood that I am among them. I have not, never had, and will never have an account on various “social networks”. Fb; Tw and so on.
You should take this into consideration.
Greetings

4 Likes

Hi
Here again. I wanted to warn you of one thing. For some time now your page on Facer has been showing the first 5 rows of watches and not loading the other pages.
At that point, at the bottom of the page the update lines keep moving, but it doesn’t load the other watch faces.
I use a PC with Windows 11 22H2 and Edge.
Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for posting here. The blue one is the best again :slight_smile:
Btw. today I had 5 notifications about your new domed face

I am in the FB group, but it is really messy place. I can never get the real order in the messages there, nor effectively search for anything. And honestly I do not have much to say there, so while I do not have anything to brag about myself (and I didnt have much recently), I do not go there often.

5 Likes

Looks brilliant, I’ll sync this to try it out later thanks :+1:
(I’m guessing the bottom dial is Seconds?)

3 Likes

Click the “Most Relevant” and select the “New posts” link for the posts in order of newest to oldest. I do that all the time just to get the list in order of time.

Capture

2 Likes

I think that’s just a slow web page load and not specific to B#. I encounter a lot of slowness in the Facer web anyway.

1 Like

thanks Diavo, that’s a good point. It’s impossible to reach everyone in just one way. The best way for anyone to always stay informed is to follow the designers they like. It is a lot simpler for me to share to FB than here to the forums too. And I publish so many :slight_smile:

1 Like