B Sharp - Simply Luxury đź”·

Sometimes I like to keep it minimal. But minimal for me usually still means date and battery level. Here is one which is meant to look clean, elegant, refined, and simply luxurious. It’s also one of several new faces where I wanted to use the surging “Tiffany blue” which is appearing on a lot of real watches these days. The actual Tiffany blue has more green in it, but I thought it didn’t look as good on the digital screen as this does with the green toned down. The other colors are also carefully considered to compliment the texture and styling of the dial.

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches 1

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

7 Likes

@kvansant You are genius. I was got inspired by your design which is as always very neat and clean. I had tried several times to create only one effect by GIMP but I failed. Its truly your field. And sadly not my cup of tea. Have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very nice, this one should easily top the Minimalist Chart :+1:

3 Likes

I love the copper color :heart_eyes:
Who am I kidding, I love all the colors. :rofl:

Gorgeous work as always. The textures are interesting enough to draw interest without being distracting.
Your faces just don’t look like they are computer generated. That is real art. :star_struck:

1 Like