B# - Top Drawer Tourbillon ⚙

It’s been a while since I made a tourbillon face, and I think it fits this design template well. This face has 3 dial color themes, plus 2 Hybrid Modes (activity/health, and weather). This is the 2nd release in the Top Drawer family. There will be more… Next up is a hybrid.

***make sure you check the watch guide pics for TAP instructions and more info.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp to never miss a new release! And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

Smart watch faces for watch lovers!

4 Likes

This looks gorgeous

Only one downfall for me, steps and HR but

Still gorgeous

Well done

1 Like

@tom.itssos Steps and HR are there on the Hybrid part lol
@kvansant Very nicely crafted kvansant, I like the different colour elements of the Tourbillon especially, good job :+1: Would have been nice with a Red or Gold on Black theme as well…

@icrltd4

Yes, and I don’t want them. They kill the battery and are a waste of real-estate “for me”

:wink:

1 Like

I don’t need any of the Health stuff either, just Time, Date, and Battery are all I need :smiley:

1 Like

@icrltd4

Well, I do like the weather, it’s cool but
Agreed

1 Like

I usually do not like tourbilon watches, but this one is graphically outstanding. One little thing could make it look more natuaral. If the spring and balance would move in sync. I mean tightening (shrinking) the spring when swinging one direction, loosing the other direction. Maybe the ratchet does not need to move so fast.

1 Like