Back to Back to the Future

Just spent an hour or so, trying to throw this together, don’t click on fast mode! couldn’t get the mongrel hands dead centre to the clock darn it!

3 Likes

@Gecks70 Put a black dot in the centre . Min is a Bit wide . Dump the hand on here I will put them on centre for you .

I had a little play .

1 Like

nice!, my issue is though, because the clock is small and off centre, I’m finding it difficult to place.

1 Like

I sometimes use a round shape layer at 50% opacity moved around to find the centre . don’t worry about it too much it is called Character .
Make your Draft Inspectable it is easier to help then .
If you want to grunge the face up a bit .

Cheers for the inspiration, I wound up creating a set of cross hairs inside a circle, lined that up, and in short, it’s about as centre as I’m going to get it, thanks for the grunge layer! perfect!

1 Like

Yeah a good circle template is very usefull. I do a lot of work on Facer Creator. The layer opacity is very usefull.

I can not inspect your Work. Is there a battery Power Indicator. You will find that is one of the essential Complications.

tried to find allow inspection for unpublished watches, but I couldn’t figure that one out, as far as battery indicator, I largely make watch faces for myself, and tend to keep it as uncluttered as possible.

1 Like

pffft, right in front of my nose, lol thanks!

1 Like

Yeah it all is . Ha Ha .

inspection mode, active…

1 Like