Barometer graph

I presume you are aware that you are in the charts .

2 Likes

My ego likes that you have been using my WIP barometer but perhaps this might be better Dario Marnoni - barometer - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
I just spotted this whilst looking for inspiration to improve my watch face unfortunately for me @dario.marnoni also had the same inspiration :frowning_face: Maybe he will join the conversation and add his expertise.

2 Likes

Yeah that would be Nice. Beautiful face but we dont often see Dario here. See if the Invocation works.

1 Like

At the beginning of my production I was looking for ā€œodditiesā€ to put in faces and the barometer seemed like an interesting thing; then there were no direct pressure values ā€‹ā€‹so I ā€œinventedā€ a formula to hypothesize a pressure based on the weather condition but obviously it was super random.
Sometimes I use the pressure value provided by Facer but Iā€™m not convinced that the result is always acceptableā€¦ I think it depends on OpenWeather which supplies the data and sincerely I have no idea and so I try not to use this type of TAG too often.

4 Likes

It can be done. I have a fascination for Barometric so I have created it for my watches but altitude needs to be in your formula which makes it unpractical for worldwide downloads and use.
This guy created an app for the Galaxy and itā€™s the best I have come across. Check it out. Altitude needs to be set with bezel then good to go. Also shows color change since last gander, and Dark mode . How the heck he got it to work when the Galaxy ATM and Altitude are so wonky is amazing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure with current programming tools available in Facer workspace, itā€™s impossible. And of course, there are a Wear OS apps doing the job. On the other hand, constant value sensing would be demanding on the battery, so it would make no special sense, IMO. The thing which you COULD do, if you feel so (and Iā€™ve seen many faces which have it done this way), is to imitate a graph with an animation. Hope my opinion helps!

4 Likes

Hello how is it going with the barometer test watch face?

2 Likes

Hey . Steam ran out . Have you a specific question ?
If you want to check it on your watch I can Publish it .

1 Like