Battery artwork

And

and also i come from germany and my english is not perfect

can I translate it like this: if the battery level is greater than or equal to 50% then show green with an opacity of 100, if not opacity 0 etc?

yes that correct

ok, iĀ“m getting it

@mrantisocialguy 's method is simpler and as an engineer myself, I like this approach, but I also acknowledge that there is reason why functional engineering designs donā€™t always look like artā€¦ :wink:

@dazstacey added some subtle detail like the ā€œmeniscusā€ (green/yellow/red top) of the ā€œbattery waterā€. Not sure how noticeable this will be on a small watch screen, but I guess it is detail like this that gives the Pro faces that cool pro look. :sunglasses:
BTW, ā€˜Red Top.pngā€™ in the Battery coded demo is yellow at presentā€¦ (guess the copy-paste gremlin did that :upside_down_face:).

The engineer in me would however left align (rather than centre) the battery fill colour to avoid having to do maths in the x-position and only grow the width.

1 Like

I have done a couple of modifications to the coded version if you want to check it out

itā€™s just the fill ratio or have I overlooked something?

I like the rain drops effect.Very cool way of doing that! :sunglasses:

Any specific reason to centre align the fill colour and calculating both X and Width?
vs left align and then only calculating Width?

Oh I looked at the wrong version. Iā€™ve seen it now
very nice work

No not really i just like to make things a bit of a challenge lol

I would make the bubbles moving horizontalā€¦

Hello @mattesnau,
the image Batterie48-52.png exists twice.
The picture Batterie53-57.png is missing
can you please post it again :+1:
Thanks in advanceā€¦

1 Like

@daredevill This Topic is very old . I doubt the Author @mattesnau would be interested in fixing it . A solution was offered by @mrantisocialguy . Which is a lot easier . So you make a layer with this picture in and have a progress bar behind . If you are still interested I have the perfect method from @petruuccios to change the colours of the bars so they morph perfectly from Green to Red through Amber .

3 Likes

If you Feel Inclined Credit the community .

2 Likes

1000x thanks for your help. You are great! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

We are all Riding on the Shoulders of Giants. It is great to see someone searching the Archive rather than just starting a New Topic. Also it is a privilige to read positive feedback like yours. If you are just a Free Maker it is Pay Day.

thanks