Battery hand code need?

hello friends
i need codes for watch battery hand code .
please help me

2 Likes

What do you want the hand to do
. This covers 60 degrees .

(((#BLN#)/100)*60)

add - at the beginning of the Formula to make it go the other way . Change 69 to another angle . Yo will have to add an offset so your start is in the right place .

Get back if you don’t understand this .

3 Likes

@shaheran2020
I copied this years ago from a post here in the community. This is how you can figure out how to make any battery related hand. I did not think to get the author’s name or I would credit him for his work.

DIAL GUAGE FOR BATTERY

1. Firstly, you should understand that Facer sees the top point of a dial/circle as 0 degrees.

2. Next, you need to work out the angle position of your markers for 0% battery level and 100% battery level. In my example above, the 0% marker (red) is -90 degrees from the top of the dial and the 100% marker is +90 degrees from the top of the dial. This means in total the hand has to rotate 180 degrees (90 degrees from -90 to 0, then 90 degrees from 0 to +90)

3. Next, the battery is represented as a percentage, which means it has 100 x 1% increments. To work out how far the hand has to rotate for each 1%, we divide the total rotation amount (180) by 100 which gives us 1.8 degrees (180/100=1.8). So we now know the hand has to rotate 1.8 degrees for each 1% increment of the battery level.

4. Now we can put the formula together:

(START ANGLE POSITION +/- (BATTERY PERCENT NUMBER * 1.8) or (-90 + ( #BLN# * 1.8) )
(-90+(#BLN#*1.8))

This also works for the phone battery by inserting #PBN# for #BLN#

2 Likes