Become facer creator patrner

Yes it is, for sure.

Now, a bit off topic: why are watchfaces on Google Play so boring and poorly made?
Most of them any of us can make in less then one hour.

Here, on Facer, are so many cool, beautiful, complicated, interesting watchfaces. Google Play is really lame.
When I had watch3 I was downloading from Galaxy Store, there were many fantastic watchfaces. I’m surprised they are not re-made for Google Play.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy Store publication Policy is much harder to get through. They truly Vet Designs 4 times a year in a one week window. Well that is how it was when I looked into it.

Well while that certainly can be true (and speaking for myself - thanks for this information :slight_smile: ), but splashing a BMW M logo to the middle of BMW dial is kind of obvious…and now he’s weeping over entire community forum, because he’s afraid he’ll never get paid instead of constructive posts. :triumph:

2 Likes

There are certain development limits, which one of my favorite is the so-called “light-check”, verifying overall luminousity of the screen and if that is over 50%, you just can’t deploy it. So with samsung theme studio or whatever the name was, you have limited range of colors you can use (generally speaking, light colors are “restricted” as they won’t comply with the light-check). Also, I hate deploying to Google Play/WearOS, it’s so lame as Google itself. The entire process of finishing SINGLE face takes like half of my life to accomplish with all the necessities google play had to introduce, because their previously hippie-style wide-open development/deployment platform ruined Android reputation (have had a developer account since 2010, seen the stuff going on there :smiley: ). So that’s why I think.

2 Likes

Old Hand then . Try not to be critical of others who know less . It is good to hear how things are changing . I have no Idea How the Companies involved keep it together .

3 Likes

It’s a major and interesting difference: 14.7% of my faces are premium at only 3.4% of my syncs.

1 Like

@russellcresser wow , thank you so much!

1 Like