Big numbers watch face

Hi all,

I am new at designing watch faces. I wasn’t planning on it, but I found that while many watch faces are really cool, the digital time is often small. I wanted a basic watch face that is easy to read so I created this

I am sure I made many mistakes, but it fits my needs and hope other peopel wil like it too.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Facer Community! That is pretty good for a first attempt at making a watchface. By the way, making watchfaces becomes addictive. I started out the same way in 2019, wanting to make a face for my personal use. I just published number 2,171 this morning. :grin:

5 Likes

Really? That is a lot!

3 Likes

I second @mrantisocialguy. I’ve not made nearly that many, but keep coming up with stuff to try.
Like the watchface, very pleasing to the eye. Keeping it simple is a skill in itself.

2 Likes

So true, it’s fun to do. We need more simple watches :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is where I seem to fit in, simple watchfaces made by a simple-minded person…a…I mean by a simple person. Yup that is what I mean…I think. :laughing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Nice face. Simply clean style is my personal favorite. I actually prefer analog faces and have designed quite a few. I also design digital with all the “stuff”. Some more than others. I keep an open mind to what people seem to want but it’s not easy.

1 Like