Blink second help

Hello guys… need some help with the blink between the hrs and sec… it must be 2 time faster but dont know the formula… anyone help?

4 Likes

For 500ms (1/2 second) try:

$floor(#DNOW#/500)%2=0?100:0$

Or substitute ‘500’ with another value …

1 Like

Nice. BTW, I’d maybe change the name since OCEANUS is a Casio brand. It might get flagged and taken down.

1 Like

WOW! Thats works! THNX Dude!!!

If they flagged… shit happend… but if they banned (hope not) i will recreate with different name…

@andrew.dowden @safesz

Just a heads up. Your expression will not work on a TicWatch E I use for testing expressions on. I have been using the expression:

((floor(((#Dsm#)-(floor(#Dsm#)))*2))*100)

To flash the colon and found yours flashed the opposite time as the one I use. I was wanting to do a railroad themed face and thought it would work fine for the crossing lights. But it refuses to flash on my test watch (TicWatch E) Just thought you would like to know in case you use it on a watch and someone complains.

I’ve found that the things that don’t work on my TicWatch E tend to not work on any TicWatches and also some other WearOS watches. Works perfect on my Samsungs though. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) :grin:

1 Like

Hi, the expression in question doesn’t even work on my LG Style.

Try the face, hope its working on your watch…

THNX Dude! You are not so antisocial :wink: The first formula works fine on galaxy watch, but save this for reason…