Blue and yellow designs?

Who joins? I already found some blue and yellow faces to think of those suffering from the war in Ukraine. Who else will create a blue and yellow design for support?
I will publish mine ASAP.
You too?
:ukraine:

Edit: I published Blue and Yellow with the tag ‘Ukraine’.

7 Likes

I’ll do one later yes :grinning:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Great! Hope many will follow!
Tag any designer you know to share.

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nothing but Respect My Friend .

2 Likes

Likewise Rusty Sir, and yes, your Face does look a lot better with the colour changes, nice job :+1: Out of curiosity, I wonder what effect that shadow lens image thingy I sent you would have placed just up to the edge of your Battery meter arc :thinking:

2 Likes

Dang… there’s a blue & yellow recreation that I made late last year that I really liked a lot (more turquoise than blue, but it can be re-colored) – I was tempted to post it… but… it’s a vintage 1980 Soviet watch :neutral_face: :roll_eyes:
And since I’m still waiting to publish my very first (long story), it would be in poor taste to start with this one. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Come up with something new my friend, you might amaze us all :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh I would amaze myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
And I keep wondering about re-purposing that Soviet one, against themselves, turning it pro-Ukraine!

5 Likes

I started following you. I’m curious!

3 Likes

Yeah. Good Call. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

MAG 1707 - Pray for Ukraine

6 Likes

I gave one of mine some new colors:

7 Likes

Bowtie Chronograph, rededicated.
Chrono start/stop @ 2 and reset @ 4. Functional date disk with 2-second mechanical transition. Seconds sub-dial, 45-minute chrono sub-dial, white chrono seconds hand.

I’ve noticed that chrono interaction buttons (in general) are much less responsive on my GW4 than on my GW1, where they respond immediately. Don’t know why they have a delay on the GW4.

5 Likes

I have a few up…

5 Likes

Lots of nice ones here guys. :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the girls :wink:.

But I totally agree :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah @ma.polinder. Difficult the " Guys " thing. It is never meant to be exclusive. We should try come up with something else. Everyone.

3 Likes