Blue and yellow designs?

Sorry, I unintentionally started an off-topic discussion. Let’s get back to our solidarity subject :ukraine:.
Please do invite other developers to this thread!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Moto360v3. It is a good looking watch. :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Works well, nicely done @s7r4nger :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s a better Support 4 Ukraine FREE Face from me -

5 Likes

Perfect! Pardon my lack of knowledge, @icrltd4 what is that monument?

3 Likes

That’s a monument in Kiev, @bradtc . :ukraine:
I didn’t know it either, but Google lens found it for me.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s the famous Motherland Monument in Ukraine.

Kyiv 03 B

5 Likes

Very fitting. :+1:

4 Likes

Just published Ukraine Solidarity for Apple watches using my other account.

5 Likes

Nice, I like it :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not doing any, partly for not wanting to tangle facce design with politics, partly because there are many better than I could ever do already.
Can people just stop bombing people though? It’s 2022. Should that shite not be over by now?
Who cares how, when and why it started. Firing missiles at residential tower blocks is very wrong.
Firing any kind of munition is wrong.

4 Likes

Yeah Rob you are right. As my Dad used to say in polite conversation. No Sex Politics or Religion. From my point of view the Solidarity Face I made was more for Humanitarian Sympathy. There is another Flag they use ove there, I see most don’t use that for thier Faces. When the pond gets stirred up there is always muddy water there :::)))

1 Like

Here’s another.

5 Likes

That’s ingenious, @bradtc !

3 Likes

Excellent bit of math there there Brad, and a nice clean design incorporating some of your trademark elements, well done :clap:
I’m beginning to think it would be a good idea to have a Theme Thread, with a different Theme each week for people to throw their brains into…not literally though :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks @ma.polinder & @icrltd4 .

Interesting idea about a theme. Maybe not every week, but every once in a while it might be nice. I did really like the stock only challenge, as I was in a bit of a creative rut at the time. Stuff like that every once in a while is nice. This thread in itself is a bit of a theme. I hope against hope that this theme ends peacefully & in what can be salvaged as happiness for the Ukraine people.

Sorry, I don’t want to derail this thread on that side topic. Staying on track with Blue and Yellow in this case is much more important. :v: :peace_symbol: :ukraine:

4 Likes

Maybe @Facer_Official can make this a category on the homepage of the facer app? Like many companies all over the world are doing right now: show that we #standwithukraine
:sunflower::yellow_heart::blue_heart::ukraine::dove::peace_symbol::v:

4 Likes