Bluey TV request

Has anyone seen or made other watch faces of the cartoon show Bluey? I’ve only found 1.

1 Like

After performing a search, that was the only one I found sorry, but I guess some people might create some for you after seeing this :thinking:

1 Like

I know people don’t always use descriptive names, sometimes just numbers etc. So I asked here more so to find more than to want someone to make it just for me.

2 Likes

When I get some time, I will see what I can do for you ok, but please let me know what you like to see on a Face: Analogue, Digital, or both? Date, Day, Month? Steps, Heart Rate, Battery? Animations? Have a think and let me know ok.

1 Like

Digital. Date and month are enough. Heart is most important. Then both battery or just watch. Then maybe weather temp and condition. Steps are last if at all, i barely get 2,000 most days. No seconds.
I like red with black and touches of white.

I saw this and it reminded me I haven’t seen many here. And the random character was fun. He just used the built in face that uses your own gallery images. I saw one other face here ever that had a random background every time.

1 Like

If you do the legwork and find some Gifs I could make that Face for you. The gifs should be quite small. ( short ) or it is a lot of work for the maker. You could look at my work and see if there is a style Ther tat you like. I will not copy something someone else has made. I would restrict the whole thing to about 4 animations.

1 Like

Thanks for offering to do this Rusty my friend, I have done some “leg work” already if you want to use these -
Bluey Gif 01
Bluey Gif 02
Bluey Gif 03
Bluey Gif 04

1 Like

Oh. Thoseare so cool . I do not want to jump in front of you. I did not see earlier that you were looking at doing it. I will help you with thWake Random if you need some help and want to do the job. I was thinking of the Orbiting Digital I put on the last r/place I did. Got 1 sync so far.

I remember selling an old Brick of a Mobile in London Years ago. The guy gave me just enough money to get there.

1 Like

They’re there for you to use Rusty mate, so go ahead my friend :grinning:

1 Like

@AceV This is a WIP . Inspectable link . If you are interested watch this space . The Idea of the orbiting Digital is that it does not cover the same patch of your favourite animation . Sadly we can not do curved text easily on Facer . I will do my Best .
I am not sure of the copyright Restrictions on this Property . So we may end up with a Working Title. .

4 Likes

@AceV Sorry I am quit pleased with it as it is so I am going to Publish it jus to see how it might run on a Bank Holiday Friday. Let me know if you would like to see a Modification .

1 Like

My youngest mini-me loves this show. That face looks great, @russellcresser. :clap:

2 Likes

Hey Thanks . My Mini Me is is the one that pushes me around and gets me into trouble . He just can not believe my legs are over 70 years old . So much Fun to be Had Here.

2 Likes

That’s cute russell.
I wasn’t looking to duplicate my example, that I can do with the stock faces.

Even if it’s just the Title logo or little picture of a character placed somewhere like gizmo does or other personal logos.

Initially I was surprised to not see more. The video came from a bluey dads group where everyone asked him how. I dropped Facer in there and was trying to dig up more bluey but I think they like knowing about facer in general to greatly expand their face options.

Also something a bluey fan would find amusing is in every episode there is a hidden “long dog”. It’s hard to hide and also see something on a small watch. Is it possible to appear at a specific time?

2 Likes

Your pics of long dog are links so I cannot use them as a resource. If someone shows me a pic of a Face I will take that as Refrence. I will have to draw Long Dog to allow me to change his colour. It is quite possible to have him turning up whenever. I like the Idea of him being Static rather than scooting a cross the stage. Like Where Is Waldo. If you have a pic somewhere post it here.

1 Like

png
Long-dog

1 Like

I don’t know how to do images here other than links.

“Bluey long dog” will show you images

1 Like

Hey thanks My Friend . Got that one actually . Stripped and ready for action .

Yeah got something . To post resources Here Picture must be PNG , click the Icon that is a rectangle with Arrow pointing up .

I have added Long Dog to the Face . I will republish it .

I was curious if there was some image out there, then restored it from one fun sticker.

LongDogOutline
LongDogFill

1 Like