Bounce back and forth gif

I would really love to see a bounce option, in the sequence section.

You can move a Sequence in Bouncy Manner. Check out the cargo in the smaller cart on this Beauty . It is up and down but the Formulas can be converted easily to do a bit of bounce back and forth .
When you say Bounce do you mean run the Sequence back and forth with two Sequences forward and reverse. See My second test .

2 Likes

an interesting way to do it! I usually wind up opening the gif in it’s individual images, reduce the number if neccessary, and then copy the last half and paste them in reverse order, back underneath.

2 Likes

aye, to have an image play to the end, and then simply reverse again.

2 Likes

Trouble is if you make 1 gif you are stuck to 24 images . I never us 25 . If I am doing a Stitch up I like to use 24 it being more devisable . I have tests with three Gifs but the entertainment value is low . I have used that bounce back like yourself to take the Jump Cut out of it . The main thing is getting the timer right . Do not use #Dsm# at the moment .

oh yeah, that 25 frame limit is a real doozy, I recall throwing in a great number of images, before the sequence option came about, boy was that lengthy to do!, I say increase the limit to forty at least!

2 Likes

Your watch would soon run out of RAM .
Just ad 3 together .

2 Likes

Adorei esse meu amigo…! ! !

1 Like