Breaking New Ground!

I’m buzzing, I adapted a WearOS face for apple and published it yesterday only to wake up this morning and find its number 4 on the top 100 faces.

5 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats, that is amazing :slight_smile: I think Facer has tweaked the algorithm for the top 100 because it seems to be updating based on 24 or 48 hour syncs rather than weekly total syncs (which is a great idea - We should see more fresh faces in the top 100 if it is the case!)

4 Likes

You should share the face here or in ‘show your style’ threads too my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent, well done :+1:

3 Likes

Is it just me? i get a message that I can’t see your watchface because it wasn’t designed for android - i have a Samsung S21. Anybody else have the same problem?

2 Likes

@BIELITZ It’s an Apple face so can only be viewed on Apple watches :slight_smile:

1 Like

Veiw it on Web Pages after selecting Apple as Type .

Ok - i get that…it’s logical. I forget that I’m not on my PC. In windows you get to see both - i wonder if i still had my Windows mobile phone i would have seen your watchface? Just out of interest can iPhone users see watchfaces here?

2 Likes

Good Question We don’t see enough Apple Chat here and People get 100 times more Syncs from the Faces they Publish compared to WOS .

I’m seeing both Android and Apple Faces here on my Android Samsung phone.

1 Like

Are you on the App to see those or the Web Pages .

You can see everything if you go via a browser and skip the device selection option :slight_smile:

Right here in the Community Russell

1 Like

OK . I will hunt down an Apple link .
This is what I get on my phone from the link above . Which works fine on my Laptop PC .

I get the dame Ooops message…

1 Like

Looks like you’re searching in the App :thinking:

1 Like

Do you use the Browser version of the Community on your Phone .

I got to preview an Apple Watch on my phone from here . I think I am going to stop using the App .

It looks like there are 2 apps one on Apple App Store and one on Google Play maybe that’s how it works
I get the oops message when in chrome too.

2 Likes

Yes I do

1 Like