Bug with sunrise and sunset

Hi I have a problem with a watchface. As I tried to fix the problem I found out that it might be a bug.
In this example I reduced the bug on it’s Basic

The watch is only showing the time of sunrise and sunset with the following tags:
Sunrise #WRH#:#WRm#
Sunset (#WSH#):(#WSm#)

On the preview (desktop) and on my Samsung s3 (tizen) everything looks as ist should:
Sunrise #WRH#:#WRm# --> Sunrise 7:14
Sunset (#WSH#):(#WSm#) --> Sunset 18:43

But on the facer app preview on my Smartphone and also on the watch of my wife Fossil (Android wear) the datas seam to be not available:
Sunrise #WRH#:#WRm# --> Sunrise :
Sunset (#WSH#):(#WSm#) --> Sunset 0:0
Also the () can’t solve the Problem.

Is this bug known or is there a solution already available?

Have you checked if other faces also have this problem on your phone and watch?

Have you tried the other set of sunrise/sunset tags?

eg.

Sunrise #WSUNRISEH24#:#WSUNRISEM#

or for that matter

Sunrise #WSUNRISE24#

1 Like

Thank you for the hint of the other tag. With this one it seams that it works in the app preview.
Unbenannt

CODE:
Sunrise #WRH#:#WRm#
Sunset (#WSH#):(#WSm#)

Sunrise #WSUNRISEH24#:#WSUNRISEM#
Sunset #WSUNSETH24#:#WSUNSETM#

1 Like

Hi, I have a similar problem. I’m using a Huawei Smart Watch 2 and if I try to add sunrise and sunset time, all is shown good in the Creator but no time value on the clock. Only ths colon is visible. I tried all tags, but none is working. Any idea would be apprechiated

I have the same watch and i just tried out the tags they all seem to work fine on mine. Just checking tho have you turned off the width control on the text fields else it could be blanking them

1 Like

Did you enable your location tracking? If I deactivate this on my watch (Samsung S3) the text will only show “–”. when you activate the tracking it took a few minutes until the weather get the datas, so wait a little bit.

Do you also tried out watchfaces from other creators? Are they working?

1 Like

Hi dazstacey and twinsun,

thanks a lot for your fast and helpful replies. The text fields where wide enough, so no problem from this side, but the location tracking was disabled. Now everything works as expected.

1 Like