Can app shortcuts (interactives) be disabled?

I’ve found several premium watch faces I liked enough to buy, but I can’t actually use them because of the excessive app shortcuts. If I try to swipe in any direction on the main screen I end up unintentionally opening an app or the theme selector. It makes these faces completely unusable to me and I can’t find a solution on my own.

All I need is a way to disable “interactives” on premium faces that I’ve bought. A simple toggle in the options would do. If this already exists, I would appreciate some direction. If not, PLEASE make this a feature as soon as possible.

The preview image of the watch face “MD112” is a good example of what I mean.

I understand what you mean. I know some designers used a toggle variable to lock the shortcuts.
Maybe you can contact the designer and leave him your comment to add this functionality ?

Yeah, i know this problem as well and that‘s the reason why i build in a lock function in every single watch faces i create nowadays.

Greetings, GAUSS.

Maybe you can contact the designer and leave him your comment to add this functionality ?

Thanks for the suggestion Jeberuth. I suppose that is the only solution for the short term. I’d really like to see this as a full feature though, as we can’t expect creators to retroactively update each watch when new features arrive!

that‘s the reason why i build in a lock function in every single watch faces i create nowadays

Your effort is very much appreciated, Phantasico. I bet this would be helpful for you too considering the crazy amount of faces you’ve already made. Less time “fixing” older watches, more time creating even better ones.

Thanks for your input guys. In the meantime I’ve created my own watch face to use. Much uglier and less featured… but it’ll do. :slight_smile: