Can I connect two watches to facer?

Can I connect two watches to facer?

@mrantisocialguy should be able to answer this for you when he gets time ok.

Yes, you can, but if you use the same username, they will both switch to the same watchface. You can set up a second account and use different accounts on different watches, both running off the same phone app. You just end up switching accounts in the phone app a lot.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Not sure about Apple watch but yes you can with wearOS. I have 5 different watches running Facer. Just have to switch to what watch I am currently using in the wearOS App to download my faces to the watch. Strange things happen when you have more than 1 watch active at the same time. The watch face will sometimes go to all watches, or if you turn on a watch, sometimes the last face you sent to your other watch will then be sent to the watch you just turned on.

1 Like

I see Wear OS mentioned. I have WOS on my phone because I had a TicWatch. I tried to get WOS to recognize my new Galaxy 5 Pro, but if I remember correctly, a message popped up telling me that WOS is incompatible with WOS 3. System that has the GW 5Pro.
It is true? Did I do something wrong? Could someone like @mrantisocialguy who appears to be knowledgeable on this matter enlighten me?
Thx so much

@diavo
You are correct the WearOS app does not work on the Samsung Galaxy 4 or 5 watches. You must use the Samsung Wearable app to connect to a GW5 or 5 Pro.

@mrantisocialguy Thx so much. Just uninstalled

1 Like