Can I create a watchface analogic for apple watch series 6?

I want to do a personal watchface with an analogic watch with logos but I cant. Can someone help me?

@alexmaro96 Hi, Alex. So to get me to understand what you are trying to do, are you making a watch face for IOS or Android?

Thank you for your reply @ryanpaul28. I want to do a watch face for IOS, with clock hands but i cant.

@alexmaro96 Do you have a Apple smartwatch or an iPhone with the Apple Watch app on it? Iā€™m not trying to spy on you or anything, and I donā€™t need the specific model. I just need to know if you have an iPhone.

@ryanpaul28 I have an Iphone and a Apple watch.

@alexmaro96 Okay, thatā€™s good. So what you need to do go on your Apple watch companion app on your iPhone and somewhere there should be a way to customize and design your own Apple watch face. It is a .watchface file that you can send to your computer or laptop and import into Facer Creator via Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more. Once you get to Facer Creator, at the top of the page, there should be 2 selections of watch faces that you can create for Apple Watch. One of them should say ā€œimportā€. Click on the button that says ā€œimportā€ and then a giant box with a large + sign in it should pop up. You will want to click on the box. If you still donā€™t understand, click on the words below the box that say, ā€œwhatā€™s a .ā€˜watchfaceā€™ file?ā€ That will take you on how to make a watchface with analog time. Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m not that great of a help. I donā€™t have an Apple watch, so Iā€™m just telling you what Iā€™ve heard. Tell me if everything works out alright.

By the way, I should also tell you thatā€™s itā€™s not possible to make a Apple watch face that works with only one model. Youā€™re watch face will work with any Apple watches that have watchOS 7 and up.

@ryanpaul28 I try to do a watch face in facer app and in facer page but the only that i can do its make a watch face with digital timer that couldnt move or edit. Also I try to upload .watchface file to edit it but the only thing to do its upload for community.

Hello, Iā€™m having the exact same issue. It is unclear to me how to export a watchface file from the Apple Watch app to the computer so I can import and modify. Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks

1 Like