Cant get opacity changes to show on apple watch

Hello everyone!!

Heres the watchface in question: Slumtek - ST-Pro-Electric-XD - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer (Inspection mode on)

I designed this watchface for an Apple Series 7. I wanted to try and import the “lightning” affects from my other watchface design which is for a Galaxy Watch found here: Slumtek - World Map-Titanium - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer. The apple watchface shows the lightning as static images with no affects. I am wondering if its the opacity code that I brought over from the galaxy watchface? I am assuming its the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

As far as I know there are limitations with Facer on Apple. If I am not mistaken the screen refresh happens only every 15 minutes, so animations are not going to work. But others to confirm…

3 Likes

Good idea @slumtek but a lot of us have already been down that avenue, trying out all sorts of methods, and none of it works apparently. It’s just as @tom.vannes stated with the refresh rate, because of which a LOT of what we like doesn’t work on Apple Faces sorry.

3 Likes

Wow yeah just getting caught up on apple issues. Didnt think it would affect opacity. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

It is not easy to be creative with Apple because of the limitations.

2 Likes