CAR based Faces

Hello there. I like dashboards, cockpits and everything that moves. Strangely enough, I cannot drive. Thought, I should try out first a face, so this came out of the hood. Funny, I found a woman with a car and I’m so in love! Problem solved…

5 Likes

Oh wow, that’s well cool, great work my friend :+1:

3 Likes

Really cool! Maybe move the X value of the horizon image a bit in sync with the steerring wheel? Well done!

1 Like

Hello. Thank you for commenting. You are right, some elements are slightly but noticeable off-axis. Symmetry is essential for beauty, some say. So, I go back to the design table and fire the control quality manager, again! An update comes soon. Thank you for the sharp eye.

1 Like

So, did a lot of reworks. The dashboard design was not in the center, which gave a asymmetrical effect, look. Because of that, several other elements had to be refitted, repositioned. In the process of upgrade, I made the mirror behind the wheel solid (for better contrast) and adapted the fading in and out of the word steps and the actual steps, so they don’t get in the way of each other when alternating. The background I kept intact. They consist of 1 photo with emphasis on the left and a sequence (reversed to the right) with raindrops animated on the right, fading in & out and zooming in & out slightly. What do you think? Perhaps should I try both left and right a sequence of the photos, I’ll check that out. Symmetry, perhaps a guide to beauty…

1 Like
2 Likes

I think Brad meant To move the Weather Pictures left and right a bit as the Steering wheel moves to give a feeiilg of Steering. But hey we only look at our watch faces for a Second.

1 Like

Okay! Thought for a second, this love for my faces was eternally! :smile:
Right, I see to that.

1 Like

Nothing is Eternal but the gift you give is TIME.

2 Likes

So, adapted also the background animation (sequence only showing up now). Added some extra light balls with animation and let all that together with background move together with the steering wheel. Slowed the speed, more like laidback driving than a hectic street drive. What’s the verdict?
I thank you guys for commenting. Patrick

2 Likes

I am not being critical at all but the wipers are a little frantic . I like it when they go to the slow phase . If you had posted the other link we could inspect it and give more detailed suggestions , Of course you may not wan to do that many Don’t .
Well done with the road ahead .

Control your heart beat, control the speed. So, don’t get too excited…They are conditioned by your heart! I know, it should be tears… Did I just invented the first emotional car I wonder.

I abled inspection with this link. Look for Sweeper L & R.

2 Likes

I feel am am watching you pass your drivers exam! Wait, turn left! Stop!!! Ah!

Better link:

3 Likes

Oh I did wonder if it was Heart Rate . Please Post the other Link.

Sorry, forgot about that…

2 Likes

Ha Ha. Now I am on my Mobile. I am going to be really annoying now. You need a 1/4 second lag to the scenery. But hey we are in a VR Dtiving school. Great fun. Well done.

1 Like

I get this strange feeling, you are my driving instructor! My weepers going up! Thinking of taking a bicycle… :smile: :joy:
No, you, are right, 1/4 heh! Gonna mention you as my driving instructor in the description, at least you earned that. Thx. Patrick

1 Like

Did I pass my driving test? I pimped the car too, altered some lightning effects and added a power bar (battery watch) and slowed the background movement!

3 Likes

Brilliant Well Done.

2 Likes