CC Designs - X-Active Animated Weather

Here is my latest release. Would love some input.

19 Likes

Very nice! I’ll bet that one will be a winner.

3 Likes

Looks great! :+1:

3 Likes

It looks good. But what are these two numbers?

2 Likes

It is the High & Low temperature for the day. I added the degree’s symbols along with color coded arrows showing which is which.

4 Likes

I’d suggest the daily high be more reddish than green. It’s kind of universally accepted that high is red, low is blue.

4 Likes

Very nicely designed :+1:

2 Likes

I ended up removing the Hi & Lo temp and replaced it with humidity. I think it looks more balanced. Also replaced the AM/PM in 24 hour mode to be 24H instead of blank. Also due to request added the leading 0 for the time in 24 hour mode. What do you think?

6 Likes

I think it looks great :+1: Just as @mrantisocialguy said, it’s looking like a winner :medal_sports:

2 Likes

WOW, that is VERY good. I like it, good job.

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

I like that the time is bold!
Lots of info that I want is there (I am still regretting that I have an apple watch… :dotted_line_face: )
This one hits all the right points for the majority of folks.
What I just noticed, which will probably really be appreciated is that you have battery for phone AND watch.
That is awesome!!
Nice layout, well layered for easy reading and the colors are good.

Mind you, I am just a user of these, I don’t create, but I love this one. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Very nice! Balanced with the right amount of contrast in the right places. Easy to see different elements at a glance. Well thought out and just love animated weather in the right quantity! Well Done :clap:

4 Likes

That is not just nice, it is also forward thinking design. Really showcases contemporary concerns and interests. Instant classic.

2 Likes